Thursday, April 29, 2010

Redressing dolls



Here is a doll that I redressed for Kim at the Dollery. I like her so much better! It was a fun dress to make. I had bought her skirt material from Treadle Yard Goods in St. Paul and it was one of those indecision's that I like to make!
Should I or shouldn't I?? There was only a small amount left on the bolt and it was on sale but I didn't know what doll to put it on.
I of course buy fabric all the time that I NEVER use so I am trying to be more cautious.
I had enough of the yummy pink silk fabric to finish this dress. Now I have to either order some more of the pink from Germany or wait until IDEX see if I can get some more. I love this fabric.
The sweater fabric I bought in NY when I was there last fall. I can't wait to make a sweater for a toddler now!!! So fun!!

No comments: