Friday, October 15, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

So this sculpting engine is s-l-o-w-l-y getting back to speed. I think I can, I think I can.... IDEX is looming ever so near....I've been on "vacation" of sorts throughout the summer and whenever that happens...well...the sculpting...is...sort...of....slow.
I have to learn it all over again. AND
they have been messing with CERNIT...trying to take out the bad stuff that comes into your skin and gives you cancer if you use it too much (only since 1990 or so).
The stuff I bought back in April is USELESS. I bought ONE bar just to try it a few weeks ago and it still was too STIFF and PINK. Yuck.
I mixed it with LIVING DOLL and it was okay to sculpt with but not like THE OLD STUFF....wahhhhhh!
Okay, then I tried FIMO PUPPEN. On little stuff. Okay. I want my OLD CERNIT back again. I ordered some more...should come today since it didn't come yesterday.
I'll try again.
Will let you know how it goes.
I have been sculping TINY and TINIER. My last face is about 3/4"!! Hope to make a press mold with it and make some ornaments....in between the bigger stuff....
I did many TINY fingers..until my eyes crossed. But I am no longer AFRAID of sulpting small!
I may post some pictures......

No comments: