Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can you believe it???

We woke up to -12!!!! Almost the middle of March!!!! We are leaving for a hiatus in hot, sunny Phoenix in only a few weeks!! Can't wait!!!
But in the meantime it is cold and I am doing my best to ignore it.
This week is almost over - gone in another blur. That seems to be the story of my life these days.
I know you can't believe that I can get yet another grandchild but that is what happened!! Such fun.
I played babysitter Grandma for three days this week. Whew!! Should I post a picture that shows how much mess a tw0-year old can make??? Better not.
Good thing she is so precious. And funny. And cute besides!! And she even got a little brother!
Tucker is his name - sooooooooooo cute.
Back to my studio.....
I did manage to sew while I babysat - thanks to some of my kids that were around at various times this week.....
I am working on a Asian double piece - all in pink.....promise I will post pictures soon.....
Today I am doing their wigs.
Mohair is naturally curly so I have to straighten each section before I apply it to the head. Slow, tedious work.
I have most of the clothing done - I will dress the pair when their wigs are completed. I am waiting on some trim to come and when that does I can finish them up.
Next in line is a little girl that will be FANCY - I have her head done already and I can't wait to get her finished...I am picturing a loooong beautiful dress and barefoot....
Better get back to work.

No comments: