Monday, June 21, 2010

A fun day...

Today all started with a yummy farm fresh breakfast at my friend's farm......6:45 am with the milking of Daisy.....I don't have pictures because the barn was too dark........but the chickens and rooster made a lovely display for me....
Susan made the egg and sausage dish, I brought fruit and Becky made muffins.....so delicious!
Here we all are...so lucky!
Off we went to tour and shop in Minneapolis and St. Paul...wish I had more pictures..we were all over the place...Stone Arch bridge, sculpture garden, Crafty Planet, Grand Avenue shops, Granite City, Opitz Outlet (found shoes for my son's wedding for $13!), TJ Maxx, a few Starbucks and we ended the trip with our coffees along Lake Minnetonka in Wayzata. A rainy morning turned into a beautiful evening.
Now I promise I will get back to work tomorrow sometime....

No comments: