Friday, June 11, 2010

My friend Jeanette


Now my friend is in the studio! Jeanette came over last night to make some beads! She is the most productive person I know. She will make hundreds of these beads in no time! She used turquoise, orange, yellow, gold and brown. (I think)!
I can't wait to see it all strung....
She also does cardmaking (she gave me a stack of her beautiful cards!!), knitting, scrapbooking, quiltmaking, embellishing and anything she can get her hands on. I wish she worked for me.
I keep trying to get her to make dolls......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeanette's beads are great.
I am always so jealous of those, who just take off and can create so quickly. They must have a sense of ffreedom, that I don't possess.
I labor over "having it just right"
Perfectionism...is an ugly word. lol