Saturday, November 13, 2010

angel doll part three

So now if anyone is reading this they wonder if I am still sleeping on this snowy Saturday morning....well, no, I have been up since around 6 am. I did sleep in a little today, sorry.
Winter arrived sometime during the night in all of it's glory. Good thing my studio is not outside.
Work resumed on this poor little dolly. I am sewing with silk chiffon - kind of scary stuff but love how it looks. Why do I always try something new when I am in a hurry?


So many little gathers...
Always hoping it will fit....

Love this Perfect Paper Adhesive. It is not sticky and dries so nice and clear. I am applying it to the the bottom of this sheer fabric.

She will have to wait until I go to the Saturday Market....
Made it back safe and sound. It's still snowing....

No comments: