Monday, November 22, 2010

I make the best.....

RICE PUDDING!!!
Sometimes I put other things in the oven besides doll parts.....
I am the only one in this house who will eat the stuff so I am pretty lucky.!
Do you want the recipe?
Well, here it is anyways....

2 cups cooked rice (1 cup uncooked)
2 cups scalded milk
2 eggs
1/3 cup sugar
little bit of salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup craisins or raisins or blueberries or raspberries

Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the salt. Add the hot rice and hot milk. Add the vanilla.
Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Place in pan of 1" water and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or when knife inserted comes out clean.

Eat all at once before it gets cold. Serves one.!!! JK - probably four.

1 comment:

Turtle Child Studio said...

MMM...Sounds wonderful, I will try it. I make a really good bread pudding...I am always asked to bring it to every get together. Thanks for sharing!! Looks fab!