Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sleeping Baby Ornaments

Ha! Ha! Fooled you!! This one is awake!
But those sleeping babies.....
I've spent the day uploading pictures to my Etsy site as you may know. The brain is weary. But I always have something else to learn. My camera is not the best but I definitely am LEARNING how to use it's limited capabilities. It should prepare me for when I get a REAL camera.
These ornaments I listed are a little sidekick from the real deal. But they are fun anyways and if they don't sell then I will have some nifty gifts...!
Tonight I have a couple of white babies and another pink one. I don't think I will get them on tonight, maybe tomorrow morning.
As you can imagine there is glitter everywhere! But, hey, it cleans up, right????
Tomorrow the gang comes and I get to play grandma...
I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THE BLESSINGS OF MY FAMILY AND THE LOVE THEY ALWAYS SHOW TO ME.
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: