Friday, July 30, 2010

So much to finish, so little time.

So now......what?
The Cernit I bought back in April is bad. No clay to start anything new. Five dolls to consider revising before photo shoot tomorrow.....
Still one doll to dress....
So it doesn't matter if I have no clay, right? Except that I haven't sculpted for so long...where would I start?

Oh, wait...I just thought of something...
I still need a piece of something on the bodice of this outfit....


out come the dye bottles again....
Colorhue silk dyes...gotta love them.

I hate it when i don't have the perfect trim but it's okay to get creative I guess.
Let's try something...

So here is the Venice lace I dyed earlier paired with another trim that started out light pink and bronze. It's okay...
But this one has a little more punch. I'll go with this one. Maybe.
Or maybe I will go for a run...

No comments: