Monday, July 5, 2010

Our wonderful weekend!

Here is my older sister, Beth! We spent the weekend together at our annual church services! I had a wonderful weekend and now we both will meet again in Livingston Montana next weekend with the rest of our siblings and our parents!!!
I will then continue northwest to see one of my newest grandbabies, Owen Williams! Then I will head Southwest to Beth's house in Washington State! Then north to Seattle before heading home again.......
Once I am home for a week or so it will be North west again to Sask. Canada for my son's wedding. And for some wishful thinking I will head Southwest to Colorado after the wedding to see baby Louise Miriam!!
My head is spinning now - just think what it will be like after I do all that. I better go back to bed. After I get this next doll done.
And oh, yes, check out Beth's Etsy for her beautiful baby blankets, clothing and stuff!

No comments: